Teak Care and Maintenance
New Natural Teak Look- to maintain the new look of teak furniture clean the surface of dirt and debris and apply two coats of teak sealer, allowing an hour of dry time in between coats.
Aged Teak Look- teak will naturally age to a soft silvery gray as the pigments of the surface start to slowly fade away. Clean your teak furniture once or twice yearly with a teak cleaner.
Resin Wicker Care & Maintenance
1. Vacuum or use a soft brush to remove debris.
2. Use a sponge and soapy water to remove dirt.
General Maintenance Tips
1. Dust your patio furniture weekly
2. Clean up spills with a 1-2 tablespoons Dawn dish soap per gallon warm water. Red wine or coffee stains may require additional cleaning.
3. Cover furniture when not in use, especially during the summertime.
Sunbrella Cushion Material
For a spill or stain…
- Blot liquid spills with a clean dry cloth. For an oil based spill use an absorbent such as corn starch then scrap clean with a dull straight edge.
- Spray a mild cleaning solution of soap, such as Woolite or Dawn, and water.
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry.
If that doesn’t work try this next…
-Remove fabric casing, close zipper, machine wash cold water on delicate cycle with the normal amount of laundry detergent. Air dry.